Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 5.5 and 4.7 Windsurfing

One nice thing about being on vacation in a damp, chilly place is that I can nerd out in front of the computer without feeling guilty. It's funny because my dad and I have our laptops set up on the same table so we can blog simultaneously. For our most recent windsurfing documentary project, he did organized the still pictures on his blog and I edited the video and posted it here. I was inspired to use music from Tchaikovski's Nutcracker by something I saw posted on Andy's Blog.

Christmas Eve Windsurfing in South Carolina from James Douglass on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Hi James, How cold is it there. No sailable wind here. I bought a used set of Northwave sails 5.3 4.7 4.2 3.7 which I needed late year but so far this year no wind. Hope it gets windy soon but we have needed the rain which kills the wind.

James Douglass said...

Hi Frank- It has been fairly mild here in South Carolina; mostly between 50 and 65. I heard Northwaves are good sails. Hope you get to use some of those smaller sizes soon. I haven't sailed my 4.2 in a year, and haven't sailed my 3.5 in about two years.