Friday, July 17, 2009

GoPro Helmet Camera Test - Idiotic Stoke

My new camera works. I can't wait to try it on the water.



For those of you who have experience using these things, I have a couple questions:

1) Where's the cheapest place to get the Lithium or NiMH rechargeable batteries recommended for the camera?
2) Which kind of batteries are better / more economical?
3) What's some cheap / free, user-friendly video editing software that I could use? Bonus if it runs on a crappy old computer with Windows 2000.
4) Can I get in trouble for setting videos to copyrighted music?

2 comments:

Johnny Douglass said...

All my rechargeable AA and AAA batteries die anyway after a few months and a few charges. The cheapest thing might be to go to a big box store and buy a large quantity box of regular one use alkaline or Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries. See how many minutes of record time you get with regular alkaline before going bonkers. Be sure to recycle your dead batteries.
P.S. I'm glad you have a helmet even if your primary motivation is for a camera mount.

Rambo said...

Help and advice at the Gopro user forum http://goprouser.freeforums.org and my blog http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com